Are you looking for a name for your new dog that’s a little different? A name that, when you call it at the dog park, won’t have 3 different pooches running up to you? Here is some inspiration if you just can’t quite come up with something unique on your own.
- Ixi. A species of goat-like Neopet native to Meridell. They are described as curious and adventurous.
- Cholula. A type of chili-based hot sauce that rates 500–1,000 on the Scoville scale, although other sources rate it at 3,600.
- Jazzie. One of Barbie's cousins who was introduced in 1988 and discontinued in 1992.
- Namana. The Malagasy word for "friend".
- Nelli. Plautilla Nelli was a 16th century nun and self-taught artist who was the only renaissance woman known to have painted the Last Supper.
- Melville. The name of Chuckie's pet pillbug who he tried to teach to perform circus tricks in the Nickelodeon show "Rugrats".
- Zushi. The young nen user in the manga/ anime series "Hunter x Hunter."
- Rayner. A surname of early medieval English origin that was derived from the Old German word "Raginhari", where "ragin" means counsel and "hari" means army.
- Bonzo. The name of a fisherman in the MMORPG Runescape.
- Murray. The name of a male Southern Hairy-nosed Wombat that lives at the L.A. Zoo.
- Mingo. The name of a white oak that was considered to be the largest and oldest white oak in the world until its death in 1938. It lived in West Virginia.
- Taki. A type of tortilla chip made by Barcel that are rolled and covered in salsa and lime powder.
- Hamfast. Hamfast Gamgee is a hobbit in the "Lord of the Rings" series, who is a gardener and father of Samwise Gamgee.
- Lupo. The name of Kate Middleton and Prince William's black Cocker Spaniel.
- Bini. The name of the bunny that holds the world record for making the most basketball slam dunks in a minute (for a rabbit).