Are you looking for a name for your new dog that’s a little different? A name that, when you call it at the dog park, won’t have 3 different pooches running up to you? Here is some inspiration if you just can’t quite come up with something unique on your own.
- Senna. A large genus of flowering plants in the legume family.
- Minmi (pronounced "min-mee"). A small and primitive dinosaur that lived during the Middle Cretaceous (100 million years ago) period.
- Pax. The Roman goddess of peace.
- Flue. The passageway in a chimney for carrying gases to the outside atmosphere.
- Jaya. The Jaya Sri Maha Bodhi is said to be a branch of the sacred fig tree under which the Buddha gained enlightenment and brought to Sri Lanka in the 3rd century BCE by the founder of an order of Buddhist nuns.
- Kenzo. A French luxury fashion house founded in 1970 by Japanese designer Kenzo Takada.
- Trunks. The blue-haired Earthling and Saiyan hybrid from "Dragon Ball Z".
- Norman. Norman Rockwell was an American painter and illustrator who lived from 1984-1978.
- Tero. The Esperanto word for "Earth", meaning both the soil and the planet.
- Kirin. A Japanese corporation that owns the Four Roses distillery in Kentucky.
- Luchi. A deep-fried flatbread from Bengal, India.
- Bangle. A traditionally rigid bracelet, usually made of metal, wood, glass, or plastic.
- Socket. An electrical device receiving a plug or light bulb to make a connection.
- Peli. The name of the cantankerous docking bay attendant and ship mechanic in the TV series "The Mandalorian".
- Ludo. A strategy board game derived from the Indian game Pachisi. Also the name of the furry, horned beast in the 1986 film "The Labyrinth".